Author Topic: Shhhh... Listen! Do You Hear The Sound Of Sex Scandal?  (Read 12 times)

RexSommerl

• View Profile
Shhhh... Listen! Do You Hear The Sound Of Sex Scandal?
« on: September 13, 2024, 03:46:06 am »
Serbin fought hard but he says he lost nearly a hundred civil instances due to the statute of limitations or other authorized loopholes. The more Serbin dug into this sordid history of the church and its cover-up of abuse allegations, the more durable the church fought again, always making an attempt to make the most of the victims’ weaknesses. Serbin obtained loss of life threats and private assaults throughout his profession as he fought the grinding intransigence of the Catholic hierarchy and its lawyers. At the tip of the deposition, Serbin says even the guard in the room believed Michael’s disturbing stories. "They limited what I may get via discovery and though the trial judge dominated I could have access to the key archives, I didn’t get all the records," he says, describing his 20-yr battle for justice for Michael. They didn’t want to file a claim and didn’t need cash, however they just needed to tell someone what happened. "I needed to file the complaints below seal.