Author Topic: High Sex Drive: Quality vs Quantity  (Read 3 times)

GretchenAl

• View Profile
High Sex Drive: Quality vs Quantity
« on: October 13, 2024, 01:20:12 am »
Alternatively, in congenital cases (a) the homo-sexual instinct is the one that occurs primarily, and turns into dominant within the vita sexualis. Usually, in cases the place there's hyperæsthesia of the urethra, there's, at the same time, irritable weakness of the centre. A: Goodness what a complex query - there have been many books written about all this and many alternative opinions. If I wished to wait, I'd have used a really outdated pc." --Sitwon "You see, you're being rational. I'm being actual." --Juri, on hexhead screws "Friends don't let buddies devour natto! An excessive amount of effort is being spent making it dummy proof.. It's not all this wearying symbolic misdirection that is being dragged up from the Victorian Age, when no-one was allowed to speak plainly and all the pieces was in coy poetic code. The exploration and journey is the reward." --Brian Fargo, on video games "It appears like the scale of the knob is what dictates the worth of the radio." --Sitwon, on novice radios "Those who are able to tyrrany are able to perjury to maintain it." --Lysander Spooner "People will love you.