Author Topic: Need A Thriving Business? Avoid Sex Anal!  (Read 3 times)

DeniseServ

• View Profile
Need A Thriving Business? Avoid Sex Anal!
« on: September 29, 2024, 04:24:26 am »
I read the Imitation of Christ in Latin during the drivel that now passes for a sermon. But now the time for "playing games with me," as my previous teacher used to say, is over. When the "experts" appointed to work on this demolition challenge for causes of public utility have described it time and time once more as a veritable liturgical "revolution"? I've had sufficient. This contrasts to the wedding of the committed accomplice as they may feel they have them nicely understood, with little passion between them. When the simple consciences of the abnormal faithful have been shaken by this upheaval? When skilled opinions line up with the common sense of an abnormal Christian, there is no such thing as a want so as to add one’s own feedback. I stored repeating to myself Louis XIV’s words to the Dauphin: "I fear not telling you that the upper the position, the extra things there are one can't see or know besides when holding it." Being neither a pope nor even a cleric, I informed myself, "He sees what I can't see, because of his place. There are underlayers, overlayers and yards of costly fabric that must be tucked and folded into place.